The Rockline EZS2 Belt Cleaner product is an affordable way to improve cleaning efficiency, while reducing routine maintenance. The Features and Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Segmented, tungsten carbide blades that deliver effective cleaning.
- Patented FormFlex cushions that keep blades automatically adjusted to the belt as they wear.
- Universal mounting brackets that enable easy, do-it-yourself installation.
- Versatile tensioners that can be customized to accommodate space constraints on varying conveyors.
- Easy cleaner pole removal that simplifies blade replacement.
- Compact design and Tungsten Carbide C-Tip blades often last up to 1+ years in many applications.
Applications for the Rockline EZS2 Belt Cleaner include: Aggregate and wood products operations for conveyor belt widths from 18″ – 72″ (450 – 1800 mm)
For more information and enquiries on our Rockline EZS2 Belt Cleaner, please Contact AMH directly. Telephone us on 01777 817000, or simple click to make a quick product enquiry from above. We’re here ready to help with any questions you may have, and deal with your requirements quickly and effectively.