Rockline EZP1 Belt Cleaner is effective and affordable, this solid-blade belt cleaner mounts on the head pulley and features do-it-yourself installation and minimal maintenance. The features and Benefits of Rockline EZP1 Belt Cleaner include, but is not limited to:
- Spring-tensioned for optimal belt contact and cleaning efficiency.
- Seamless interface with Atherton mechanical fasteners.
- Universal mounting plates for easy installation on chutes or open-head conveyors.
- Simple maintenance thanks to ability to visually inspect tensioning spring.
- Compact, streamlined design.
- Optimal material path cleaning that minimizes differential wear between the ends of the blade and the centre.
- Patented ConShear blade proprietary urethane formulation and “faceted profile” design that renews the blade edge as it wears.
Applications for the Rockline EZS1 Belt Cleaner include: Aggregate, bulk material handling, and wood products operations for belt widths from 12” – 72” (300 – 1800 mm)
For more information and enquiries on our Rockline EZP1 Belt Cleaner, please Contact AMH directly. Telephone us on 01777 817000, or simple click to make a quick product enquiry from above. We’re here ready to help with any questions you may have, and deal with your requirements quickly and effectively.